First things first-- NOT EVERYONE IS GROWING THEIR BLOG. And even among those who are, it's not always healthy or sustainable or repeatable.
What this means is that when you look around you at what others are doing, you may not get the full picture. Or even something that would work for YOU.
But you CAN grow your blog. Now and tomorrow and the next day. Without BS.
Blog Growth Boost is the course to help take you from STUCK to SOARING.
Take a peek!
This self-paced course is for you if:
- You want to stop wasting time on things that don't work
- You want to learn SEO to bring organic traffic to your blog.
- You want to use social media effectively without the overwhelm.
This course is NOT for you if:
- You've already got 50k pageviews or more a month.
- You are already rocking your SEO game.
- You have another blogging course you purchased but haven't taken yet.
Check out these lessons:
- ROI - learn to do ONLY what works
- Blog Design - how your blog should look & function
- Content Strategy - create an overall plan for your posts
- Traffic School - how to kickstart growth
- Email - getting started with your email list
- Long Term Growth - keeping the momentum
- Analytics & Console - setting up Google Analytics & Console
- The Perfect SEO Post - writing for search engines
- SEO Keywords - how to research and use the right keywords
- Sitewide SEO - maximizing your whole site for SEO
- Site Speed - why speed matters and how to bump it up
- Deep Dive into Analytics - go deep to grow more
- Pinterest - how to use this traffic giant
- Facebook - how to get the most out of pages & groups
- Twitter - getting clicks and growing authority
- Instagram - how to authentically grow
- YouTube - how to succeed with video
PLUS! These fabulous bonuses!
- The Foundation Series- four hour-long workshops on your blog, your images, your social media, and your email list.
- Downloadable PDFs, including a guide to Facebook groups with social sharing days
- A copy of my bestselling book, Email Lists Made Easy for Writers and Bloggers
- A FIRST copy of my upcoming book, Creative Collaborations
ANNNNNNND you'll get weekly accountability emails.
Nothing long or fancy. Just a reminder to help you plan what you'l LEARN and what you'll DO that week.